Equipment and Capabilities
- 40+ lead and lead-free soldering stations
- Two lead and lead-free soldering pots
- ISO certified repair documentation and work instructions
Ball Grid Array Repair
X-Ray Inspection Services
The PCB group now offers a variety of X-Ray inspection services.
Our in-house equipment offers 240x magnification, which supports
analysis of very fine mechanical connections including micro-BGA.
- Nicolet Model NXR-1410HR cabinet style, real-time X-Ray imaging
- 90k V end-window 8 micron X-Ray source
- 240x magnification
- High resolution digital image capture
Board Baking Service
The PCB group provides an inert gas oven for baking or moisture drying
needs. This capability can be used alone and/or in conjunction with
repair processes involving BGA repair.
Blue M electronic model 1406 inert gas oven
- Temperature range from 15 degrees C above ambient to 350 degrees
- Interior dimensions 48"x24"x36"
- 10 segments programmable controller
- Segments programmable for up to 100 hours each
- Variable setting OTC (over temperature controller) to prevent
<return to the Printed Circuit Boards main page